Sunday, December 9, 2012

Preparing for Ludum Dare 25 Update

Hopefully I will be able to enter Ludum Dare 25 next weekend. Ludum Dare is something I have been following for quite some time and I have always wanted to enter. Even though I am not skilled enough to make some super awesome game in 48 hours I am going to give it a shot anyways. This could be a good learning experience and is a great opportunity to do some serious programming! 


Since the last post I have moved away from creating a Super Mario Brothers clone and I am now working on some game that involves this buffalo a kid at school drew. I spent an hour or two in the back of a mini van yesterday animating the buffalo, he now walks and jump and stuff! just pay no attention to the lack of proper gravity and all the glitches.

Super Awesome Sprite Sheet (Still Needs Work Though):



Todo:

Improve Animation
Implement Gravity
Simple Enemies
Auto Tiling
Collision



No comments:

Post a Comment