Monday, December 31, 2012

One Game a Month 2013 - Announcement


What to Expect


Time Lapses:

I will definitely try and make Time Lapses of the development of my games. If anyone becomes interested I can also do live streams.

Twelve New Games:

I will release a new game every month. If I can make a game in 48 hours, I can make a game in a month. I will do my best to release fun and quality games. I might also be trying out new languages and frame works throughout the year. 

Blog Updates:

Since I will be constantly making something throughout the year you can expect  this blog to be updated frequently. If you don't want to miss a post, you can either follow this blog or follow me, Dmitrix, on twitter. You will know if a post is part of One Game a Month if the title includes the #1GAM hashtag.

One Game A Month

One Game a Month is a quest to try and make a new game every month. The website even has achievements and experience points!



Click here to see the end quote in comic form!

#OneGameAMonth!

No comments:

Post a Comment