Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stuff I've Created in Java

So just to log what I have made in Java here is a list of all runnable programs I have made so far:

Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe:

   Let's face it, Tic-Tac-Toe is kinda boring. The game is just about impossible to win and it gets boring after a while. Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe is a game some friends and I used to play when we got board at school. You have a sheet of graphing paper and one player places an x and the other places an o. The game utilizes the entire piece of paper, the first one  to 5 in a row wins! In this computerized version you have red and blue tiles, same rules of course.

Play it here!



Pong:

    Pong is a classic, and is usually something I make when either learning a new language or just playing around. This pong clone was created in under 2 hours and may contain some bugs, but contains working sound effects and everything!

Play it here!



Fun with Trig Functions!:

    Fun with Trig Functions is just a little java applet I made when I started my trigonometry class. Basically you have two balls move up and down the y axis in a sinusoidal motion. The balls also move along the x axis in  a sinusoidal motion. So double sine'd!

Play it here!







No comments:

Post a Comment